hoo doggy

Stocks and Comedy.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Unfortunately, I'm back...

Hey ya'll, I'm back from my blog vacation.

So I'm bullish on PHO (an Al referred stock) and HOLX. I also like RATE. Each has a strong breakout in place.

Google looks like it's at a negative inflection point. If it can break 452, it looks likely to close its gap up, and base at 440. If it breaks 440, it'll probably return to its triangle breakout point, around 425. Keeps your eyes on it. Many of the talking heads are calling GOOG cheap at 35x earnings. Perhaps, but the space is getting more congested and competitive, and the ad based model is notoriously volitile. If corporate growth lags this year, GOOG will be extremely vulnerable to cuts in large corp ad spending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home